30.5.06

So I Had My Party...


...Naturally i'm still recovering from it, hence i haven't really posted anything for about a week. I went and got all my hair cut off so i now look 12, had an exceptionally busy work week (Djing in some incredible places these days) and managed to turn 26 somewhere in between. Usually i cry and cry and cry but for some reason this year it didn't seem appropriate. Probably because i'm doing so well with music now, and i got ID'd at a club i PLAY AT recently! Anyway's thanks for my messages and emails and everyone who came, it was a hootenanny!

I'll be posting pictures, videos etc once i've retrieved them all - the midget Elvis being one of my personal highlights (oh and by the way, he picked up!).

And just in case none of you believe my calm and chilled approach to 26 - here's a picture of Lindsay Lohan.

She's 19. So kiss my ass.

No comments: