23.5.06

Dirty Vs. Crazy




In the June issue of GQ magazine Christina says in an interview that Mariah was "never cool to me."

"One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me, but it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

MC Loca has a response for Xtina saying, "I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain, It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers."

Someone should've just said " Ya both right cunts, mkay?", well now i've said it. Mariah's never been cool, mind you Christina is hardly cool either. The only mega star who is cool is Madonna, can you name another? NOIDIDN'TTHINKSO!

No comments: