5.5.06

Quick Thoughts....

Are you coming to my party?

Make sure you've RSVP'd to the address on the invite as it's gonna be packed in there so your name on the list will make sure you get in. As i will be stoned beyond all recognition in the center of it all, i will probably be no help at all to the outside world.

And secondly, if i told you i had got the pictures of Jeff Brazier having sex with some equally chav girl, would you want me to post them? Here's a promo shot of him for you to decide / remember who he is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Please!

Future Legend said...

Oh God, i've had so many emails about this i fear i might actually have to post them. I was really hoping not to after i wrote this, as it's a bit naff to be posting that sort of thing on my obviously very high end blog site. I'll see what i can do.

Future Legend said...

I must warn you though, he has a bit of a gut, and 'It' ain't that big.

Anonymous said...

Just publish them bitch.......