3.5.06

I Am So Fed Up Of Ugly People.

I used a train for the first time in what at least felt like a few years yesterday, on my way to an architecture lecture (look at me showing off with the brainy sounding life!), and somehow i ended up ticket-less. When i got off the train i approached a female staff member and whilst trying not to recoil from what was possibly the MOST BROKEN FACE I HAD EVER SEEN, i explained that i hadn't paid for my journey and wished to do so.

When it opened it's mouth i immediately adopted an attack posture, i couldn't help but assume i was in the jungle. The dressed up piece of street trash (i say dressed up - how far can you go with flourescent Orange?) told me i'm going to be fined, refused to let me finish a single sentence and proceeded to involve the word 'Fuck' in what she thought appropriate to say.

IT - "I fink you fought you could fuckin' blag it, so i'm finein' ya. There are signs all over the fuckin' place, don't tell me you didn't see any!"

ME - "Could you point to one then?"

IT - "Oh you think you're so fuckin' clever!"

With her clearly possesing such a great mind, fierce intellect and wisdom beyond her 500 years, i pondered on what to say next.

ME - "Ok lady i've had enough of this. I'm telling the truth and i'm being reasonable. You haven't caught me doing anything as i approached you - as you can't understand this i'd like to find someone who wasn't taught how to speak from watching Eastenders for 11 years.

IT - "Er..."

ME - "..I haven't finished! I didn't see any signs directing me how to pay and that's that. You've clearly avoided any signs that lead to a toothbrush but i'm not trying to ruin your day over it am i? So how about you get the hell out of my face?"

The beast was in shock. I think i may genuinely have made a difference to that womans life. Can you imagine what she said to her husband later on when he asked how her day might have been? Oh who am i kidding, he wouldn't have asked, and even if he did i can't have been the first one to have felt the urge to put my hands firmly around her neck. I'd quite like to see her again to ask her what happened next.

Actually no i wouldn't.

Anyway, i'm not sure why i'm writing about this, just thought it was quite funny really. Oh yeah, my point is ugly people. I don't just mean those of the busted face, i mean those with the broken soul. I know plenty of less physically attractive people who draw people towards them every day because of who they are, and they become more attractive because of this.

So there (i'm gonna go now as i fear i've started to ramble, and i don't really care that much, all my friends are really quite lovely!).

No comments: