16.3.06

Oh Jackie!



Darling will you stop it with this Joanie business? Your name is JACKIE, and i'm Joanie. Joan. Joan Collins. We've been here.

For those of you who have no idea what i'm going on about, Jackie is my friend Lukas, and Joan is ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME DAMN YOU MEEEEEEEE!

This is Lukas.



The one on the left.

Well actually that's the Pat Butcher Lookey Likey i had doing the door of my Batchelor Party 2 years ago. I'm definately going to do a summer Batchelor Party this year. Well if needs must.

I actually have a much better picture of Lukas, so here it is. I also have some others... but we won't go into those ones.
This one is with the lovely Chantelle, who's play i'm going to see on Sunday, even though it's well known that i HATE the theatre. Aren't i nice? I'm a giver y'know (well all good things..).

No comments: