16.3.06

Bruce, My Lovely...


Thought i'd better quickly own up to something. This will also be a good test to see how quickly you respond. Here goes:

When i said that Madonna turned up to Discotec, and was dancing to my set, i was kinda making it up. You just pissed me off by not coming down (though the fact that you fell asleep made me laugh), so i thought i'd have some fun. How many people have you told now?

I did feel a bit bad when afterwards as you gave me such praise and said some lovely things, but by that point i had already begun so i just had to see it through. I guess we're even now huh?

God this blog is just turning into the Kris' Friends Show. Sorry for those of you that don't know me, it must be incredibly boring for you. I promise it will be back to being all about me and only me very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was told about this said incident, I spread the word around and actually had it confirmed by other sources. She apparantly was at 'friendly society' earlier in the evening. I love a bit of chineese whispers. xc