8.3.06

Mariah 'Gutter'


God bless Youtube. It allows me to show you all the funny videos i've been shown over the years. This is another MADTV special, this time on my favourite inspirational movie, "Glitter".

I'm actually starting to feel a bit bad about bitchin' her off all the time. I don't actually think there's any rivalry there between her and 'The Only One That Matters' Madonna, Queen of England. Everybody in the free speaking world seems to be going on about her weight, and i'm starting to think it's almost abusive. Don't get me wrong, i can't stand fat people as much as the next person because they are liars, but come on. If she puts weight on she puts weight on. The whole world shouldn't then attack her so violently as they seem to.

It was fun when she was crazy though, just a little bit. Anyway, i've said my piece. Now here's the video.

1 comment:

Dont wear that, it makes you look fat! said...

Okay, so its confession time. As a child I loved Mariah, and to some degree I feel like the loyalty isnt lost.
As much as i raise my arm in thinspiration i cant help but want to adopt someone like Mariah. Sure she is only two steps away from downs syndrome but this is the girl who opened electric garage doors with the pitch of her voice. Surely she has a 'thyroid problem' and thats to blame for all those extra pounds! I mean, celebrities dont just get fat!