24.3.06

Later To You Bitches?


You bitches can all kiss my ass goodbye cos i found me a real mans so you don't need to be all up in my stuff or i'm gonna come up in there and rearrange yours y'get me?

I'm not sure what it is, but there is a feeling of release i get when i start talking and typing that way. It's true, I did meet a great guy the other night. I think he's the coolest guy i've ever met, which is a really attractive quality in someone. I, Kris Di Angelis, was actually a little nervous. Mind you i was also a little ill too so i could only invest so much of myself anyway. SO you never know, maybe i'll dump all you bitches and move to wherever he said he's originally from (i've got it narrowed down to Argentina or Australia).

Bye Peeps, write your own postcards!

1 comment:

Dont wear that, it makes you look fat! said...

He sounds amazing! I think you should introduce him to me. Text me your number and I'll give you a call on the weekend.

By the way, I can only imagine the feeling is mutual!!
xxx