26.2.06

My New Remixes.


From time to time, when i'm feeling generous, i will post links for downloading various remixes i've done. Here are the first few:

Roisin Murphy - The Closing Of The Door

This is the superb last track on her amazing solo album that everyone with any taste should buy immediately. The original is a slow soulful piano ballad reminiscent of the great Burt Bacharach. I personally think they should re-release the album with a big push, everyone i've played the album to has since bought it. And yes it is 'her from Moloko'. This is my white label version.

P.S. Recently found out it that some people could no longer download it easily, so i've changed the link and all should be well. Keep me posted if you have trouble with any tracks though.

2 comments:

ziggystardust73 said...

I *love* this CD. Why, oh why don't people have more taste and buy this!?!?

Future Legend said...

Because, actually i have no idea at all. I also love 'If We're In Love', i try to play it out whenever possible. You can imagine how it goes down at Cafe De Paris!