28.2.06

I'm Playing @ Discotec This Thursday


That's right. Don't really like the idea of doing gay clubs, they are shit after all, but Discotec is obviously different. It's cool in a world of naff, even more so because I'm playing there from 11 till 1 this Thursday 2nd March. It's mixed, like Fiction and to a lesser extent DT, which I much prefer. The music is always better in clubs that aren't exclusively gay. Loads of girls and boys I know will be there, and Fidel is playing in the other room from 12. We're takin' over the damn place! So if you'd like to come down, leave your name in the comments section and I'll see about putting you on the list.

I've done some special remixes of a few tracks like 'Golddigger' and '1 Thing' in preparation, all will be major.

Happy Gays!

No comments: