12.1.06

Well it was only a matter of time really eh?


Right then, it seems i've managed to grab my own bit of web space. This is because i seem to discover/get sent the craziest shit from the internet, and it's high time i shared it with you all properly. I also feel that when one is born with more than enough personality, it's selfish not to share (which would explain my bizarre choice of friendships in the past, remember them?).

Anyhoo, in the words of everybody's favourite Latin car-crash, J-to tha-L-O, this is me then. I have of course included a picture of myself for your perusal, though if you're reading this you proably already know what i look like.

It's just that i really love myself.

2 comments:

ziggystardust73 said...

oh welcome, welcome, welcome, future legend.

Anonymous said...

You fuckin nutter!
Dusette xxxx