12.1.06

Fifi & Me, shootin' the breeze, before we were famous.


I remember this moment so clearly. We were just hangin' out, like any other day, waitin' for our next cocktail. I said to her " Gurl your breath is kicking, you're making me want to vom!", and she said "You must be mistaking my breath for your kootch, no wonder you got nothing on, you're lettin' the breeze get to it!". I said "That depends on where you breathe from, and if it's where you normally speak from, you best get to the loo child!". Needless to say, she ran like a lesbian towards flat pack furniture, and in that precise moment - i met Tommy Mottola. Apparantly she says i got rid of her on purpose, but i don't know that for sure as i don't speak to her no more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like lil'kim but ever since that pic and when the rumour was she had to have her stomache pumped because she swallowed too much cum (the dirty bitch) and now she faces prison! You just gotta pity the girl!

Future Legend said...

Didn't Marc Almond have the same stomach pumping situation too?