8.2.07

The Next Bit Is So Wrong, You May Not Want To Read It.

It's basically just a message on some message board, that i happen to have seen. You may have realised by now that i spend my recreational time seeking out the most twisted things on the net. Well the next thing would be a 'brown' colour, so don't say i didn't warn you. It's just that it really made me laugh....

LONDONGUY: "I love shitting in public. Often, l8 at nite i go 2 a local park in london, strip waist down, and get wanking. Then i cover my hole in lube, sit on a bench and shit on the arm rest, then i piss over it and sit in it whilst wanking. The surrounding flats make it exciting, love the risk of being seen. Sometimes shit in a pair of lycra shorts whilst walking down the street, then piss myself. Wud like 2 find someone who wants 2 watch. Love 2 shit straight down someone's throat outside."

Where is this person? How the HELL is someone doing that to themselves in the street? Lyrca shorts man! I just had to share. And so did they it seems. He could be absolutely anyone! God bless the interweb.

Eurgh.

No comments: