14.8.06

My Supa Club Night!

This is the poster for my club night, which is going very well thank you very much etc etc. If you wanna here an example of the music we're playing it can be found on my new myspace page. I tend to change the music every few days so feel free to check back as and when. As it is it's 4am and i've just finished a remix of a Christina Aguilera track from her new album (which is fucking awesome frankly) called Back In The Day, and i'll be making it available for download in the morning.

The jiggaboo in the picture is my best friend and favourite DJ in the whole world Fidel. Between the two of us we manage to create new music from old music, and it's very very clever. If you're a regular reader of my blog and fancy coming down then feel free to let me know and i'll guest list you.

It's a mixed up cool crowd (including Keira Knightly and Dolce & Gabbana the other night, who i think are quite cool aren't they?), it rocks till around 4ish usually, it's called New Bohemia and it's fucking major.

No comments: