13.7.06

This Has Been Called The Movie Everyone Should See.

It's called "Loose Change" and it's incredible. This here is the second edition and it seeks to prove that the attacks of 9/11 and subsequent events were nothing more than a money making scam and psychological attack on the American people, carried out by the U.S Administration.

I know this isn't usually my area, but this film has completely changed my mind on what happened. I don't read the papers to find out what's going on in the world, as it's usually rubbish. This stuff is far more interesting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris, how are you? Intersting video indeed, it got me thinking...the pentagon incident certainly seems hard to believe.
Theres a huge amount of analysis here.
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm
Although if it was an inside job you think someone may have broken ranks to tell all!